Thursday, February 28, 2008

What's your favorite T.V. Show?

Due to the writer's strike (Praise the Lord it is over), I have been forced to find new T.V. shows to watch. (really I TiVo them). There was only so much Max & Ruby on Noggin that I could watch.

Thanks to VH-1, Style Network & The Food Network, I am now addicted to Clean House, Throw Down with Bobby Flay and Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. I can't leave out Project Runway, Celebrity Apprentice or American Idol . I feel like a Reality TV addict! From all the shows I listed, it seems like all I do is watch TV. Thanks to my wonderful DVR, I can TiVo the shows and watch them in half the time because I fast forward through the commercials. After watching things on TiVo it is painful to watch regular TV. I just want to hit the fast forward button.

Celebrity Apprentice is really turning out to be amusing. After the first season of the Apprentice, I kind of lost interest but watching all the almost stars compete to earn money for charity is really funny. I am rooting for Piers.

Throw Down with Bobby Flay is awesome if you haven't seen it. I have discovered some fabulous places to go eat in New York! All of them famous for some type of dessert! My trip to NYC revolves around finding all these places to eat. Who needs the Statue of Liberty! I want to eat cheese cake!!

Who do you think will win Project Runway? I like Jillian. I will be sad that Project Runway is over because I have really enjoyed this season but I am excited for Top Chef to start!

I am not sure what I will in April when all my favorite shows return. Oh how I have missed my Grey's Anatomy, The Office and 30 Rock. Can you ever get enough of Michael Scott or McDreamy?

No comments: