Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Toothless Bandit



What a crazy month this has been. Snow one day, 70 degree weather the next and then snow again! For the last month or so Luke's bottom teeth have been wiggly! Last Wednesday he said it was really wiggly and he needed to eat an apple because that would make his tooth fall out. Well, he at the apple but the tooth stayed in. He was so bummed. I was sitting at my laptop and he was wiggling it with his tongue. It totally grossed me out. I told him I could pull it for him but he didn't want anything to do with that. I told him that PaPa use to pull my teeth for me. Once he heard that he was ready to go! I tried to tie the dental floss around the tooth but I was having a hard time. All the fidgeting with it, loosened it more and I was able to just "floss" it right out. We were both surprised and excited!

Not to be out down, Emma tried to pull her tooth also. Thankfully she wasn't successful! I did get some funny pictures of her with dental floss hanging out of her mouth.




The tooth fairy made a visit and Luke was excited that you actually got money for losing a tooth. He wanted to call Santa Claus and tell him the good news. (In the Santa Claus 2, the tooth fairy helps Santa out)

I can't believe how big my babies are! What sweet gifts they are! Look at those sweet smiles!

No comments: