Saturday, November 29, 2008

A random game of TAG

Here are the rules:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six random things about me:

1. I save bows and Christmas paper, (assuming it is in good shape) , tissue paper and gift bags
2. I am super competitive and hate to lose.
3. I drove around with a box of flairs in my car for 7 years and who knew that they had a picture of my husband and father-in-law on them! Brian was with me before I even knew him!
4. I love to garden (but don't have a lot of time to do it)
5. I have broken my arm and my foot (2 times).
6. I get a Christmas ornament every time we visit someplace new. Then it is a reminder of all the places we have been!

No comments: