Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten - Round 1

Today was Luke's first day of Kindergarten. We had meet the teacher on Friday and after a summer filled with anticipation, we found out Luke's teacher was Ms. Beakley. She is a Texas Tech grad (Woo Hoo!) and recently graduated from SMU Law school. She is sweet as can be and I know she will look after my sweet little boy.

Frisco actuall has what I call 2 "First Day's" of Kindergarten. Today, Brian and I got to go with Luke to school for about 2 hours. We had orientation and he got to meet some of the specials teachers. (PE, Music, Art, etc.) Tomorrow he goes to school all by himself for the whole day. He is totally excited and can hardly wait! Brian took a bunch of photos from today and I know we will have a bunch from tomorrow. I am smiling in the ones from today but I know there will be tears in the ones from tomorrow. I know I keep promising to post pictures. I will do it, I promise! I have a hard time gettting my laptop to connect to the network and I am rarely upstairs in the office to post them. I will do it tonight though.

No comments: